Marlin Outdoor Copper Weathervane
Out of stock
- Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls. A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo.
- Assembled Size: 28” L x 32″ H x 18″ W; Figure-only: 28″ L x 14″ H x 6″ W.
- The polished copper finish will age naturally over time.
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact ℠ design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind.
- Designed by American Artisans.
- We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed
Out of stockAdd to WishlistAdd to Compare
Captured in life-like swimming motion, this marlin is the catch any sport fisherman would be proud to claim. Now, it’s ready to adorn the rooftop of your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo! Good Directions’ pure copper weathervanes are unsurpassed in style, quality, and durability – perfect for the house-proud homeowner. Bring The Art of Outdoor Living℠ to your home with this heirloom-quality piece.
Tip: Weathervanes look striking atop a Cupola.